Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Introducing ..... ME!

Well, I have struggled for a while with how to start this blog. I love to write. I love to tell stories. I love my family. So, that is where I will begin. My family.

I have been married for 14 years to the love of my life. I will refer to him as G3, because he is the third namesake with his given name. We met in college. We fell head-over-heels in love and married young. We have walked this life together. Good, bad, everyday, mundane, spectacular and every descriptive word in between. God has been the glue that holds us together. He remains the center of the relationship. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man to be my forever Valentine!

We have 4 gorgeous, smart, witty, wild, beautiful, athletic, joyful, funny children. Our children are little lights in our life. They are each so unique and it really blows me away to see them blossoming into the human beings they were created to be.

Because I have a full and busy life I am sure this will not be a daily blog, but I hope to write about the things I love. The things that make me laugh. The things that I am passionate about. The things that fascinate me.

I hope to give a glimpse into the person I am. I hope to give little snippets, and chronicles to remember my life by. . . .

Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment